Working at Wellbeing
At the Wellbeing Clinic we have various treatment rooms and spaces available for regular hire and limited ad-hoc use.
- The clinic has air conditioning as well as regular heating and underfloor heating to keep you and your clients comfortable.
- The pillows, towels and blankets are cleaned daily.
- Sinks in most rooms.
- Fully equipped with electric couches
- Music/docking stations in all rooms.
- We offer a high standard of professionalism in the way the rooms look for your clients.
All therapists that practise from the clinic are self-employed. You would need to hold full medical malpractice insurance and be fully qualified for the treatments you wish to offer. We would need copies of your qualification certificates and insurance on an annual basis.
If you are interested in seeing clients at the Wellbeing Clinic please do get in touch, either by phone or by popping your details in the form below and we will contact you for an initial discussion.