We Are Opening!
In line with government guidance, from Thursday 5th November we will only be able to offer the following services: acupuncture for acute pain, ear wax removal, and mental health support in the form of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy.
If you have an urgent need and would like an appointment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07794626218 to discuss your requirements.
I would like to reassure you that we are putting significant measures in place to help protect you and our team, and would really value your support with making some adjustments when you next visit the clinic.
There are several things that we are putting in place for your protection and to prevent the risk of infection.
What will the changes look like?
You will not need to have an online consultation first. However, when we speak to you, we will discuss your treatment needs to establish whether a face to face appointment is appropriate.
We are obliged to run through the associated risks of COVID and get your consent for treatment before you come in. Our team will discuss this with you prior to booking you in for a face to face appointment.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed in the shop area.
- Where possible please use contactless or BACS payments for treatments or stock purchases.
- Please avoid touching stock if possible unless making a purchase, we can provide you with the relevant product details verbally in most instances.
- All patient appointments will be staggered to minimise crossover with other patients.
- The front door will remain locked at all times to avoid patients entering that do not have an appointment.
- There will be no use of the waiting area in reception. You will go straight through to your appointment on arrival.
- We will be increasing the length of time between appointments to ensure our team can adhere to the strict hygiene processes we have in place.
- These include cleaning down the treatment rooms and door handles/hard surfaces between each and every patient.
- Your clinician will open the clinic doors for you so that you can avoid touching any handles wherever possible.
- We will position the chair in the treatment room in line with social distancing measures to minimise contact time where possible.
- Your clinician will wear an apron and face mask throughout the session and when doing 'hands-on treatment' will wear disposable gloves.
What do we need you to do?
Please do not book or attend an appointment if:
- You have a persistent cough, a fever, shortness of breath and/or loss of smell or taste.
- Anyone in your household has any of the above symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Avoid touching any surfaces when you are in clinic.
- If possible, please avoid using the toilets at the clinic. If you do, please wash your hands before and after.
- Your clinician will ask you to wash your hands thoroughly when entering and leaving the treatment room.
- Please come alone unless it is essential for you to be chaperoned.
All of these measures will be integral to looking after your safety and our team's safety.
We hope you are as excited as we are to be re-opening the clinic and we very much look forward to welcoming you soon.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Jason & Michelle Redding